Rules of Play
1. The lottery Wheel to Heal organized by Montfort Hospital Foundation takes place in the province of Ontario from October 16, 2020, until December 18, 2020, at 11:00am.
2. Buyers must be 18 years of age or older and be in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase. Are prohibited from participating: employees and board members of Montfort Foundation and Sterling Ford, as well as any supplier, company, advertising/marketing agency related to the Montfort Lottery.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
3. To participate, you must meet the eligibility requirements set out herein and during the lottery period, purchase a ticket of $50.00 CAD on the lottery Montfort website at lotomontfort.ca between October 16, 2020, and December 18, 2020 at 11:00am. Follow the instructions to confirm that you are eligible and that you have read and agree to abide by the Entry Rules. Upon receipt of the registration confirmation message, you will then be automatically entered into the lottery.
4. There is no limit on ticket purchases per person. There is a maximum of 4,327 tickets in total available for purchase. Tax receipts cannot be issued for ticket purchases. All sales are final, no refund.
5. The following grand prize is offered: one (1) 2020 Ford Escape SE AWD equipped with a 1.5 Ecoboost Engine, 8-speed automatic transmission, seats 5 passengers, valued at approximately $40,000.00
6. The following terms and conditions apply to the grand prize:
7. The following early-bird prices are offered:
8. On November 5, 2020, at 1pm at the Montfort Hospital Foundation located at 745A Montreal Road, suite 200, Ottawa, ON, K1K OT1, a random selection of one (1) eligible entry will be picked from all entries registered in accordance with paragraph 3, in order to award the first Early-Bird described above.
9. On December 3, 2020, at 1pm at the Montfort Hospital Foundation located at 745A Montreal Road, suite 200, Ottawa Ottawa, ON, K1K OT1, a random selection of one (1) eligible entry will be picked from all entries registered in accordance with paragraph 3, in order to award the second Early-Bird described above.
10.On December 18, 2020, at 1pm. at Sterling Ford located at 1425 Ogilvie Road, Ottawa, ON, K1J 7P3 a random selection of one (1) eligible entry will be picked from all entries registered in accordance with paragraph 3, in order to award the main prize described above.
The early bird winning tickets will be included in the main draw.
The odds of an entrant's entry being selected at random depends on the number of entries registered in accordance with paragraph 3 above.
11.Warranty. All winners acknowledge that, upon receipt of a letter from the Lottery Organizers or confirming their prize, the only warranty applicable to the prize is the usual manufacturer's warranty and that the provision of services related to the delivery of the vehicle is the sole responsibility of the manufacturer and the designated dealer.
12.Modification. The Lottery Organizers reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Lottery in whole or in part in the event of an event, error or any human intervention that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or conduct of the Lottery as provided for in these Lottery Rules.
13.Winners list. Winning ticket number, and name and place of residence of the winners will be recorded and announced immediately after each draw through the event website.
14.Lottery winners. Lottery winners will be notified by a Montfort Hospital Foundation representative. Such notification will include information about the prize claim procedure.
15.Winning ticket. Winning ticket number, name of winner will be broadcasted by the Lotto Montfort Lottery System.
16.Early-bird draws. Early-bird draw prize will be delivered to the winner by a Montfort Hospital Foundation representative or a delivery service within 10 days of the draw.
17.Main draw prize. Main draw prize of the 2020 Ford Escape is awarded on an unconditional ownership basis inclusive of all taxes, freight charges, pre-delivery inspection (PDI) costs and dealer fees.
18.Winner of the main prize. Winner of the main prize must take delivery of the vehicle as awarded and is responsible for licensing and insurance from the time of delivery/ownership. Vehicle is to be picked-up by the winner at Sterling Ford, 1425 Ogilvie Road, Ottawa, ON, K1J 7P3.
20.AGCO. “AGCO” means the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario;
21.Lottery Montfort System. Lottery Montfort System means the AGCO approved electronic lottery system designed by Canadian Bank Note and operated by the Montfort Hospital Foundation for the conduct of this lottery;
22.Dashboard. Dashboard means the Dashboard component of the computer controlled system designed by Canadian Bank Note for the conduct of this lottery;
23.Draw. Draw means the random selection of a winning ticket number by the Montfort Hospital Foundation through the Lottery Montfort Montfort system;
24.Player. Player means a person who is eligible to participate in this lottery in accordance with the Rules and Regulations;
25.Prize. Prize means the consideration or item identified by the Montfort Hospital Foundation that is provided to the winner of a draw in return for the purchase of a valid ticket;
26.Ticket Number. Ticket Number means a unique numerical sequence randomly issued by the Lottery Montfort Lottery System as set out on a Valid Ticket;
27.Valid Ticket. Valid Ticket means a Lottery Montfort ticket issued by the Montfort Hospital Foundation that is not void;
28.Winner. Winner means the person who is the bearer of a winning ticket and who satisfies all conditions established by the Montfort Foundation to claim the prize;
29.Winning Number. Winning Number means the number of a valid ticket selected as the winner during a draw;
30.Winning Ticket. Winning Ticket means a valid ticket that bears a ticket number matching the winning number of a draw.
31.These Rules and Regulations are effective as of October 16, 2020.
32.Please play responsibly. Ontario Problem Gambling Hotline (866) 531-2600 or visit ConnexOntario.ca. Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario LL#12258.