To purchase tickets, you must first authorize your device to access your location. If you are located in the province of Ontario and are experiencing issues due to geolocation, you may have turned off location sharing on your browser or device previously. Please follow the steps below to change this setting and allow the site to detect your location.
On your computer:
- Open Chrome.
- In the upper right corner of the window, click More and then Settings.
- Click Privacy & Security then Site Settings.
- Click the Position feature, then select “Allow” from the drop-down menu.
On your iPhone or iPad (iOS):
- Open the Settings app.
- Search for Safari or Chrome, depending on which browser you're using, and tap it.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen, then tap Location .
- Choose the option you want to use as default (“Ask” or “Allow”).
On your Android phone or tablet:
- Open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More then Settings.
- Tap Site Settings then Location .
- Enable the Location option.